Thursday, November 12, 2009

Against Time


When days turned into weeks, it is simply the fourth week...couldn't believe I have gone through 1 month of post-PMR.
What have I done so far? nothing. Playing games, watching movies, Facebook-ing, chatting, all being done in front of my flat-screen computer, sitting there almost 24 hours, like an idiot. But only that is able to kill my time.
At school, I will be sitting motionlessly in the hall (or hell?), gawking stupidly at my also-bored friends, sometimes changing my view to the curtain in front when certain movies' nice scenes are being projected for a few seconds. Sometimes I prowl about in the hall and interrupt some of my friends' conversation, then flee to another corner across the hall. The condition in the hall is torturing me too, for the temperature is soaring high, and it is running dangerously low in oxygen.
My only sanctuary - the school library -.-"...and I still have to do work there, but am allowed to rest and slack off for a few while..hehe
More or less the same situation at home...perfectly bored, especially when all my outdoor activities which were well planned before PMR are forced into the ban list of my daily activities.

This moment WAS highly desired, and I am now right in the middle!
Clock is ticking...shall I appreciate this very moment? Or let it flow swiftly since I am bored.
I have about 1 month more to enjoy myself before returning to studying mood, and go back to the same old routine, tonnes of stupid homework, classes of tuition, and time-killing folios...zzz
Soon and soon, I will be facing the fearsome SPM.