Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sorry.

I learn that everything starts with one simple sentence.
And I learn that how fragile a person can be, but I don't think our friendship can be so frail.
Well, I didn't really mean anything, just was trying to help someone, all in the name of fun.
But it turned out to be a monstrous misunderstanding, caused by a short sentence too.
I am very uneasy after this has happened, I feel guilty, but was I the only one wrong throughout?
I think I might have sometimes gone beyond bound, if you think so, I would like to apologize. Sorry.
I can't make further comments, I know everything was just plain childish, and it shouldn't have happened.
Can we just erase it and forget it? =)
Brian, please stop it too.
Time will heal all wounds shortly, leaving lasting scars. Not in this case.








Friendship is carved, not written.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

yo yo yo wad happened o~

Wei Sheng 维升 said...

aiya, juz misunderstanding. It was over now...ok ad.

Kelly said...

huhu~huhu~ ok dy then good norh
hahax~~