Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Triumph of Return

After a lonG~ month..finally, it is over...
Everything is so unreal. Can't really accept the truth that it is finally OVER~!
All my friends have gone out...sob sob...never wait for me..sial
Well, now what was being longed for has arrived, and what was being hated has gone.
It is time now...time to do whatever I wish..wohoo..
Hmm....planning what to do..tennis? who want to join me?
Sau man, Ryan, Au Yong, Sam, let's DotA!!
Sighs..what else? Runescape! lol... Er, lepak?
hmm...cycling? Darien, here I come!!!!!
Right now trying very hard to squeeze every bit of idea and activity out of my brain. Unfortunately, my mind is very dry..sighs..suggest me what to do..anyone?

Anyway, I have something to say, guys,
I am back, and the saga still, continues.

No comments: