Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hell, NO! Forgot something important!

NO! The previous post isn't the final post. I forgot something important.
And this shall be the last post. Seriously last post..hehe.
All right, all my friends out there who gonna sit for PMR, I wish you


ALL THE BEST
and
GOOD LUCK
and
SCORE STRAIGH As

See you after PMR =D
Ah, not only form 3 friends, but all guys and gals out there no matter how old are you, my family, good luck goes to all of you as well in everything you will be facing in your life. =D

Never let PMR beats you, strike it hard, blow hard into its face, and finally plunge a golden stake into its heart. And you shall defeat it.

2 comments:

史瑞克·陈 said...

Good Luck to you.

That's only I can wish you here~

No matter what you get, that's your effort.

Anonymous said...

UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT