Sunday, August 30, 2009

Final Breath Before PMR

I gotta be crazy! 38 days more and it is creeping silently towards PMR! And yet, I can't understand why I still do not have fear in me. As a last-minute person, I should be already bouncing and jumping up and down frantically. Oh, maybe it is still not last minute yet.
But I hear a far cry from my deep heart core keeps nagging me to lay out all the books and start scanning through them and reminding me that I might not finish my study if I delay. But the other side of me is stopping me, telling me: after holidays only set off your engine...sighs. And so obviously I prefer the second one. But somehow, I still listen to the first me. They are battling against each other to take over my mind. Oh, well, for this moment, the first me takes over me.

Therefore, I am going to make a breath-taking promise to myself or to anyone who is reading this. My presence will be erased forever from your computer... sorry, I mean for 1 month, hehe. It will take full effect starts TOMORROW!! All my activities associated with computer, Internet have to be banned. And I have to keep tennis or badminton or whatever social activities out of my mind. So this will be and MUST BE my last blog post before PMR's arrival. To maintain my motivation, I need to list down all the subjects.
- Sejarah (Form 1,2,3)
- Science (Form 1,2,3)
- Geography (Form 1,2,3)
- KH (Form 1,2,3)
- Languages....
Imagine to revise them all within 1 month... OMG! Time is outrunning the far-thrown me at a devastating rate. I will be dead soon. No way I am going to be sluggish, no way!
And hey look! I found 1 interesting article in the newspaper!

All right, all right. I read this in my dream last night.
I am going off soon. But remember, today is my final day. So you will still see me hanging around on the internet, Window Life Messenger, Facebook, Garena (low possibilty) today ONLY.
Well, it is actually just 1 freaking long month, in awaiting perspective. From cramming view, 1 month is bloody short.
Don't forget, I WILL BE BACK!!
Bye guys. You won't see me again on the internet tomorrow onwards until PMR is over. *weeping miserably*

P.S: It takes me really difficult to move my cursor to Publish Post button and I gathered all my might to click my mouse. Gaah! it is done now! Hope you read this, do I dare to hope btw?

12 comments:

a chuan said...

um reli ar wS?
sad ler~ haiz
i m dying, AGN..

Wei Sheng 维升 said...

lol..really what?
I am dying as well..LOL

Anonymous said...

omg!!
pmr..haha..
so scared after saw ur blog..
haiz..i think i oso goin 2 stop on9..er,mayb 2morrow..??
lols

-GOOD LUCK IN UR PMR-
=)

Wei Sheng 维升 said...

lol..thx
and good luck to you and anyone too
=D

Ruyuan said...

Gud luck in ur PMR, dn so worry.
u SURE can get all A's. =D

Wei Sheng 维升 said...

thx sister..hahha
nexxt 2 years you gonna be the same too. Good luck in your future. xD

bettina said...

ohh so sweet sister brother conversation hahahh
thats why yan yan next 2years gonna be ur turn lioa. by that time we'll be seniors! hahahh
scaring ppl ny la wei sheng

Wei Sheng 维升 said...

ala bettina, talk till so geli, make me feel like throwing up..yucks..hahah. I am not scaring you, I am just reminding all of us. =D. And yeah, bettina, you are not gonna grow..stay as a kid forever..LOL

Anonymous said...

hahaha,
ws,ur sis really very gud..
lol,
nt like my bro..haiz..

ya,bettina,juz stay as a kid..
haha
XD

Wei Sheng 维升 said...

lol..bettina is gonna be insane. I don't care..and who cares? haha, we are just kidding. My sister is good ? haha, she is just following her brother's footstep xD. I must be joking..hahah

bettina said...

pls la brother's footstep konon
as if ure such a good role model
of course ppl care. everyone cares about me hahahha
no need u to remind us la. but what do i know? im jz a kid =.=

Anonymous said...

UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT