Sunday, August 2, 2009

Virus Strike Back!

A fake virus alert popped up by a fake antivuris, which got installed automatically by malicous software into my computer. It is Window Security Suite.
Well, I have done a research on this fake antivirus. It is known as "rogue-software". Once it is installed into your computer, it will edit certain registry values in your computer. By doing that, your current antivirus will be disabled. Your browser will lead you to a fake Google.com which has a high possibility to list out malicious websites in you search. The most annoying effect is the error to enter real Google server. I can't sign in to my blog cuz it is a branch of Google. And now I am on another computer...
Nothing I do could change back my registry values although that Window Security Suite rogue-software had been deleted completely unless reformatting..
Asshole...

No comments: