Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tuesday's Outing Report

Went to watch G.I Joe with darien, brian, wei win, and eugene. I actually reached Dataran at 11am, but I wandered off until 11.30..hehe, Eugene, sorry, I forgot my promise =P
Nothing really interesting happened throughout the outing. Brian didn't bring his student card and was trying to use library card...of course, it was not accepted. So he'd got to play an extra RM1..lol. Coincidentally, we met my BSMM ex-president, Xian Yi. He decided to come along with us.

We entered the theatre...and we were really surprised by the emptiness there! Whole ciniplex only had 20 over people!!! H1N1 fear? A while later, the movie started. 1 hour and 59 minutes without any boring scene, indeed a nice action movie. Well done Stephen Sommers. Have nothing much to comment on that action movie, only 1 word: cool.

And that's all for that day's outing. I moved on to my next plan. Traveled from Dataran through Melaka Raya to Harbour Club and met my friends, sau man, charles, and shui sheng. After tennis for 3 hours, a group of old men aka "bak gua" came and invaded our court. We had played for 3 hours and we let them. Nothing left to do, we went to play table tennis instead! haha. And yeah, I have improved a little..Charles, don't be boastful.
8.00pm only I returned home. What a fatiguing day...my limbs could hardly move. I guess it's time for me to take some rest to recover.

No comments: