Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2010 PBSM post-camp feeling..

Finally after 3 years of being a camper for pbsm camps
after 3 years of waiting, 3 years of anticipating..
i was a committee myself, organizing a 3 days pbsm camp for my juniors.

After 3 months of stress, 3 months of headaches, 3 months of preparation,
my camp had finally come knocking at my door.

After 3 days of fun, 3 days of stress,
3 days of joy, 3 days of being a committee,
3 days of laughters, 3 days of pain, 
3 days of tiredness, 3 days of sleep deprivation, 
3 days of hunger, 3 days of disappointment at the weather, 
3 days of worry, 3 days of everything...
My camp ended at 3.30pm yesterday.
INTER ARMA CARITAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and also this is my last SFI PBSM camp forever...I will miss this life :(

Finally i know, being a committee wasn't as easy as I had thought before...
First of all, the weather suck to shit level...if it wasn't for the rain, everything would be smooth and clean.
Affected activities: tent pitching, sleeping in tents, and backwood cooking.
For my campers, I am sorry I couldn't do anything, and sorry for you that you can't experience the true pbsm camp.
For the activities are the heart of the camp. I hope you guys have learned a lot of things, and continue this tradition when you go to form 4...and pass it on to your juniors, age quod agis.

To all the committee, THANK YOU.
Thank you Wai Huang the camp chief for leading the camp,
Ham and Khai Shen for planning all the activities, and sorry for pressurizing you guys :(
Arvind too..thanks for being a PA and Secretary...
and Bradon, Yoon Kok, Weng kuan, and Yi Hern, for your Quartermasters...I know you spent 24/7 at the canteen just to ensure campers and committee's stomach. I am sorry I couldn't arrange time for you to participate in the activities, especially for Yoon Kok.

and all the committee, especially PA, Chun Sean, Samuel, Jia Wei, Arvind, Wei Xuan and Jia Jian...and also Charles for Security master, Agheelan, Chirag, Karan...a BIG thank you..
er..if I miss out anyone...I also wanna thank you for making this camp a success..

And yea, Miss Ong and Mr Wong, thank you for helping and guiding us throughout the camp, and also allowing us to go for night-hike at St Paul.
Also, the scouts, Samuel, Au Yong, Je, Chin Kit, and Kenny for lending a hand in the camp...i appreciate it.
Joel, thank you too...

Yesterday I slept for 14 hours...whoohoo..hahaha
I woke up today...the memory is still fresh in my mind..like just few hours ago, even Now..
The end my last camp..sighs..a mixture of sad and satisfaction.

For my scout friends, good luck in your coming camp tommorrow.
and lastly to a friend, thanks for your support, wishes and your goodnight =D

Below is a short memory of camp during backwoods cooking:
Darren Loi fanning the fire


Here are some snaps during camp:
Charles and Khai Shen..hehe



A snap during plan B of backwoods cooking.



Rest time for campers (raining outside, couldn't sleep in tents)



I entertaining campers...






A camp site..



Benjamin as QM for a patrol..looking away is Mr Wong



Sui Yong giving instruction to committee..






The Committee Board..



Security Spot..



A scenery inside committee room.



"Peace" from campers



Teddy bear holding a budle of "roti lilit"



Patrol 4 dinner..

Meeting for owling an hour later.


During owling at school...lights off!

After owling...

Wow..this post is the longest post...
Campers, thanks for attending the camp...
Bye...