Saturday, July 18, 2009

And That is the GG..

We were asked to go to 3H classroom to sit for theory test...
I forgot to bring stationery =.=, how could I? Simply, I borrowed a black bawlz pen and a ruler.
All of us get a piece of A4 blank paper, then starting to write down the answer refering to the questions written on the board... The questions are generally hard... what could I do was just tikam, spun my head around, enhanced my satellite signal...but sadly, Pu also dunno the answers... and that is the first "GG"

Time for the practical test. 2 by 2 being called in into BSMM room to be tested. I thought it would be ok, cuz I was quite confident in my bandage skill after times of practices in my house last night. When I was in the room....I didn't do well AT ALL....the most basic one I could get wrong..=.= That is the second "GG"

While waiting for others, we were forced to march. Dunno why, that time we were all very "geli hati". Even something was not hilarious, we found it extremely funny. we hardly held our laughing, and giggling all the time. And we got pumped, for sure... but this one is not GG.

Last section, interview...omg. 1 person was interviewed for 30 minutes or even more than that...=.= We started playing around while waiting. They kicked my water bottle around, they threw Ham's squash ball over the quadrangle...they even threw the ball up to up stairs where a form 4 was there playing catching. The ball hit Pak Chin's shoe when he dropped the ball down. This marked the end of the game. For sure, he was pumped 100...hahahaha
We waited until we rusted....finally it was my turn. Knocked the door, I entered the room, "Good morning...sorry, afternoon" "Sit down..." bla bla bla...then I came out. I was crapping throughout the interview..haha. Luckily Alvin Lee interviewed me...but still, this is the third "GG"...

No comments: