Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It happened.


I was reading a novel about super natural, manifestation, superstitions, devils, ghosts, demons...
I was alone that night...suddenly the phone ringing outside my room broke the silence.
The novel worked well..shit. I was as feared as the main character inside =.="
Deciding not to go out to pick up the phone...but I still did it...
Gathering my courage, I opened the door to go out, didn't wish to see "things" as in the story...
It was just a bloody call from my sister's friend finding her. I was facing to the way to the dark kitchen that time..
Suddenly...a white figure appeared from the kitchen!!!
I was frozen...and was mumbling to answer the phone call, panic and fear made my body stiffed as well as my brain..thought my heartbeat stopped, for a few seconds. I guess the author of the novel suceeded in his career.
I came back to my senses, and the stupid figure was just a sneaky, cunning, bloody white cat, trying to steal food from my house. But it scared my shit out...
I ran after the dog-face cat...trying to kick its ass. Of course the noob cat ran out from the house. I realized I was more stupid...I forgot to close the door..and this opened a chance for the shit-like cat to sneak into my house...
I still had fear in my heart...it really panicked me. I ran into my room again and locked the door tightly. Not for one minute, my mother came back, phew..sighed of relief. My nostrils were no longer blocked by the mucus..haha
What a nice experience....I wont forget that bloodyshit cat. It is the main suspect of a murder case too! To be continued....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLS..
is dis ur real experience??
haha...