Sunday, July 5, 2009

I-Care Environmental Quiz

I join a team in running a pragram in school called I-Care...
Je and Nic are involved too....
Nic and I were asked to organize an environmental quiz as a part of I-Care program...
I am preparing questions for the quiz right now...and I got no freaking idea...what to do.

Bah!...whatever it is...

By the way, is anyone interested to take the quiz? open for all SFI students..
I dunno much about the quiz yet...
It should be held in 2 weeks time, it is divided into lower secondary and upper secondary (we are not in charge of this)
You guys are sure wondering about the fee? I dunno whether it is free or not, not sure...

Don't worry, the quiz is still far away from now. Details of the quiz will be reveal when time comes
If you are interested, kindly inform me or nicholas tay or Je, from 3H..support us, care for our environment, care for the Earth! hehe

this is a quiz, so prizes will be given to winner...
:P hahha

No comments: