Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blog Header Challenge!

Yeah! Done editing my blog header image!
Before..........

Conflicts in the process:
- my computer ran out of cool and beautiful fonts style....got to download from internet...and it took me some time to get what I like.

- image size didn't fit into the blog header...sucks. I wanted to overlap the image over preset head title...but couldn't do that cuz blogger.com doesn't how to shrink an image perfectly.

- eventually came out with an idea..as before. I positioned the image behind the blog title text. Then went to Font and Color Setting, and blackened the blog title text...booooyah! (you can highlight a hidden blog title)

- thinking of putting a figure of a standing guy...but couldn't google a nice one. After dozens of images, I selected 1 just nice for me...yay!

- Last conflict. I typed in gan-youcantseeme.blogspot.com into the browser and pressed enter. My blog page was loaded. I moved my cursor to top right to click Customize...but I couldn't do that......why??? cuz I hadn't signed in yet... =.="

That is the making of my blog header image..!! haha


After...

No comments: